Saturday, June 12, 2010

Engl214

This is the end of this semester 092 with the last English course. It is about technical report, KFUPM gives us a theme topic to write about based on student major or field. Transportation safety as a theme i found it interesting because of the big traffic problem in my country. SAHER project i found it a perfect topic that i can write about it. In the first of this course it was only preparation for considering the theme but at the middle i have to submit a proposal of what i am going to write. Step by step to the end of the semester and finally with the term report, the big challenging with me is as my instructor said grammer and sentence fragment. I have a big idea about my actual English level, and i will keep it going better and better without stop. Alhamd lelah, i learned a lot of things in this course, writing logical and formally, grammer correction, sentence fragment, reading skill and TOEFL test. In this article i will not took about this blog and what i will do, because there is a big job i have to do with my Web world (Arabic blog, IF blog, my website, Podcasting).

No comments:

Post a Comment