Saturday, February 13, 2010

English as Second Language Podcast

Somebody sent to me a message, he tell me about website for learning English as a second language, this website called www.eslpod.com. It containes more than 500 free podcast about many topics like traveling, talking with respect, describing your feeling and many other topics related to our life and work. Also it containes for each lesson a learning guide that describes the related topic clearly in 10 pages (this service is not free, so you have to join this website).
About me, until now I finished approximately 15 topics. I listen to the podcast in my car, just I downloaded the mp3 files to my flash memory then I connect the flash memory with the stereo device in my car. I got alot of benefits and informations that will reflect better to my life in future in Shaa Allah. I hope to visit this website as soon as possible and don't miss it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment