Saturday, October 10, 2009

WELCOM TO MY NEW BLOG

This is my first note in my "IF" blog. I hope to get higher level with it, somebody asked me why this blog? It is really good question and I asked myself this question before I did this blog. It is to improve my writing and understanding in English, especially I am in educational level.

If I think, if I create, If I read, if I develop, If I feel …… ,then I will be in the top. This is why I decided "IF" as a name of my blog. Of course it is not a questions or I don't know about the answers or I am looking for it, it is a fact all of us we consider it but we have to be more active.

I am feeling good with my Arabic blog "Technical series". And I am sure I will be comfortable and I will get more benefit. "IF" blog or unarabic blog, I will write about everything I want to write about it, also about any idea or explanation in my major which is computer and technology or in any part of my life. Please excuse me, if I get mistake in spelling or fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment